nedjelja, 31. ožujka 2013.

Dancing in my mind..

Well, I guess it's about time for me to write something about DANCE.
Dance. It's a big part of my life, maybe even the biggest knowing that I'm a ballet and a street-HipHop dancer. I even do contemporary dance but that's my own thing, just for fun.
But Dance, it's not just a physical act, at least not for me. It is so much more than that. I dance when I'm happy, when I'm sad, bored, angry, terrified.. I just let music take all of my emotions and turn them into dance. I'm not holding on to a choreography or anything, I just let myself go, and that's when the real Dance comes. The most important thing is the music that makes you move. And if you're gonna DANCE, you gotta do it with heart, you gotta love doing it. Cause remember..

Dance is like soul screaming. Screaming to get out of the skin and fly to bigger expanses, only sky is the limit.

1 komentar:

  1. Hi I just saw your comment http://s-adarshrao.blogspot.com List of Teenage Blogs so I decided to check your blog.

    Just like you, I'm just new here in the world of blogging and a teen just like you. I've Just created this account yesterday. Would you mind if I subscribe?

    I'm really envious of those people like you who have the talent to dance. I've always wanted to dance but I don't have the gift like you. Anyway, I'm just fine with watching people dance so gracefully.

    Oh..Here's my blog, http://ordinaryyounglife.blogspot.com

    By the way, I'm kind of confused with the language of your blog. Just saying.

    OdgovoriIzbriši